GeniusMobile - A Maker Education Program that comes to your site
Our GeniusMobile is a maker education program on wheels. We roll up to your school, unload and transform a classroom into a maker space, bringing in hands-on project based programs focused on Science, Tech, Engineering, Art and Math.
ReCreate thinks our teachers work very hard to teach our students, and it is our mission to enhance day-to-day learning with memorable hands-on experiences, meant to spark the desire for self-motivated learning.
We integrate high tech tools and reuse items to provide a low cost – high impact lesson for students.
Bring the GeniusMobile to your School
- Classroom by classroom visits by grade. We visit 3 to 4 classes in one day, students explore a hands-on maker experience based on grade selection. Available for K through 8. This is an excellent way to introduce making with technology, or provide a subject specific maker integration.
- School-wide Maker Days – Bringing making into schools introduces students and teachers to the Maker Movement. Maker Days are kicked off with a fast paced and inspiring assembly – encouraging kids to be empowered by learning. Each class is given the opportunity to explore Design Challenges through Design Thinking, Collaborative Prototyping, Solution Feedback/Testing and group reflection and maker stations. This option is run by grades in a central space at your school.
- Family Maker Night – Schools have an option to share the magic of maker education with parents by holding a family maker night, where families can work together on maker activities and challenges.
- Staff Professional Development – Are you interested in finding ways to bring more hands-on programming to your school? ReCreate can help, by providing workshops and Professional development for your staff.
- Design Challenges For Another Day - We will set you up for a Design Challenge for your class for another day.
Elementary School Programs
Options include; Light Play, Simple Machines, Exploring with Makey-Makeys and more.
Middle School Offerings
Options include Physical Computing, Renewable Energy and more.
I'm interested in learning more, Let's talk...
I'm Ready to Book
ReCreate thanks the following for their strong support of our Maker Education Programming: